Post Bariatric Surgery Box – 7 Meals for $80.00
This Post Bariatric Surgery Box will be a huge time saver for you after your surgery!
Bariatric patients across Australia are raving about these meals. They are delicious, nutritious and served in handy pouches that are easy to serve and super convenient to take with you when you are out and about.
Many 'sleevers' continue to purchase from us long after their surgery as nifty little treats to support their new diet regimes.
This Post Bariatric Surgery Box is loaded with our highest protein and lowest carbohydrate items.
You can also top up your Box with other items from our menu, or purchase multiple boxes to cover more than one meal a day or your whole 2 week 'Puree' stage.
By purchasing multiple boxes, you'll save on multiple delivery fees & these pouches can be frozen if required.
When you move out of your 'Puree' stage you might also like to try our 'Minced & Moist - level 5' or 'Soft & Bite Sized - level 6' options.
Lamb Tagine, Pumpkin Mash & Sweet Corn Puree
Chicken and Barley Stew, Mushy Peas & Mashed Carrot
Beef Bolognese, Sweet Corn Puree & Mushy Peas
Beef Bourguignon, Mashed Carrot & Ranch Baked Beans
Sweet & Sour Pork, Sweet Corn Puree & Ranch Baked Beans
Lamb Shank Casserole, Sweet Corn Puree & Mushy Peas
Chicken Cacciatore, Mushy Peas & Pumpkin Mash
Plating and Shaping Tips
When plating up Care Food Co products, there are a number of easy ways to food style.
For the smear look that you would often find in a five star restaurant, simply find a spatula in your kitchen, squeeze a dollop of food onto the plate, lightly wand the spatula over the food to create a smooth look.
For a rounded ball, take a portion in your hands (good idea to wear disposable gloves) shape into a ball and present on the plate. The Main Dishes are particularly good for this presentation idea.
For shapes and flourishes, grab a cake piping tip, afix to the pouch nozzle then gently squeeze the pouch bottom to create the shapes available from the cake piping tip.
Cooking and Storage Instructions
Boiling water method (Preferred Method)
- Fill a mid-size pot with water and bring to the boil.
- Place sealed pouch into the boiling water.
- Allow the sealed pouch to float in the boiling water for (veg and fruit 3-4 min) (proteins 5-6 min).
- Remove from boiling water using tongs.
- Be careful when handling hot pouches as they will be the same temperature as the boiling water. (please note that several ingredient pouches can be heated at the same time).
- Before use wrap pouch in a dry kitchen cloth so as to make it easier to handle hot.
- Once pouch is wrapped and easy to handle break seal and unscrew lid.
- Squeeze heated items content onto plate.
- Season to taste.
- Unscrew lid from pouch.
- Pipe content onto plate by squeezing pouch.
- Content can be squeezed into either mounds or shapes.
- Once desired amount has been added to plate replace lid on pouch.
- Add other care food ingredients to plate if desired to make a full meal.
- Cover with either a microwave safe plastic cover or plastic wrap over plate.
- Place in microwave and close door.
- Heat covered plate for 30-40 seconds (depending on the type and power of the microwave).
- Remove from microwave and take of cover or wrap.
- Check temperature to ensure all items are heated. (If not recover and heat for additional 10 seconds.)
- Season to taste.
Keep refrigerated at all times when not in use.
Discard three days after opening.
- CBCherie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range 55-64What conditions best reflect onset of your swallowing disorder Gastric Band SurgeryRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoBariatric sleeve surgery
Would highly recommend all of the meals for the pureed stage. They have it all sorted