Access to great tasting, nutritious, fresh-chilled texture modified food is now available for patients when they leave hospital!
With almost 1 million Australians experiencing swallowing difficulties, many of whom have spent time in hospital, it's comforting to know that there's now a fresh texture modified food solution to support patients (& their carers) when they return home.
You can now be confident knowing all your pateint's dietary needs can be safely met by Care Food Co. while they navigate the world of preparing texture modified food.
What's great about Care Food Co.:
- Our texture modified foods are categorised into IDDSI level (4, 5 & 6) so you can be confident knowing that what 's being served is safe.
- Food can be mixed and matched to create a different meal every day, or our Meal Boxes provide great variety and daily choice.
- Our food is fresh, not frozen.
- Our food is cold pressed which means nutrition is locked-in without compromising taste or appearance.
- Our food is delicious! See comments below:
WE ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING TASTE TESTING SESSIONS AT HOSPITALS SO YOU CAN FEEL CONFIDENT LETTING YOUR PATIENTS KNOW ABOUT OUR SERVICE.
"Finding Care Food Co. was like winning the lottery. For the first time in a long time mum is enjoying her food. You should see the smile on her face when I give her the first mouthful. Thank you so very much!"
"I haven’t had mushy peas in years & I can’t believe your Lamb Shank, it is just as good as I remembered Lamb Shank to be. The apple with yoghurt is amazing!"
Read some of our Customer Stories here and see how Care Food Co. is helping people eat better, feel better and live better!
Click here to buy.
Contact us if you'd like more information.
Click here to download our brochure.
Click here to download our MAIN DISH & VEGETABLE COLLECTION
Click here to download our VEGETABLE & FRUIT COLLECTION
Click here to download our MEAL BOX COLLECTION
For more information about Care Food Co, call us on 1300 251 890, email email@example.com or fill in our Contact Us form.